Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Anthropologie treat


I'll be honest - I usually save my summer sales enthusiasm for clothes (well clothes, shoes, bags, underwear...you get my point). But this morning I learnt of a homeware summer sale that was worth getting my rummaging hat out for. One special store - Anthropologie mmm

I work just a short hop away from the Regent Street Antropologie store, so (purely for research purposes) I made a beeline to the sale. The sale in fact also covered the clothing and jewellery sections of the store, but I only had eyes for one section.

As always the interior of Anthropolgie was looking shabby chic cool, with the living wall blooming, animal motifs aplenty on show and New York accents heard throughout the store. The discount section was given the usual 'jumble-sale' feel, but the range of products on sale and the prices still pleased me greatly.
The (up to 50% off) sale offered flock towels, cute fabric covered capital letters, cushions with naive animal prints, bright coloured glassware and even Anth's famous patchwork aprons all at great prices.

This bargain hunter invested in handy Latte Bowls in a low key Sky colour at £1.95 each. I also toyed with the idea of getting my credit card out to buy some of the twee bed linen - check out this Bird Song print! But then came back to earth remembering that despite its half price tag it probably wasn't a good idea to invest...can't quite imagine sneaking floral *and* birdy bedding past the boy see...

No comments:

Post a Comment